||[Jun. 23rd, 2007|01:49 am]
The Scribe's Mind - An Exercise in Self Indulgence
Pretty basic meme post.|
Pick any one of my characters and any one of the following topics, and I'll have them tell you what their opinions are:
6) How many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop
1) THE LIFE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS, THE AIR THAT I BREATHE
2) He doesn't believe in an all powerful god but he believes in stuff beyond the self
3) Something he'd like to avoid.
4) As long as someone deserves it. Doesn't really dwell on needing to be forgiven.
5) Annoying, but worthwhile in the end
6) Ask Mr. Owl.
1) OF COURSE.
2) Well, he's got one up on Jess.
3) ... Bwahahahaha.
I should really ban Viddy from these things.
CAUSE WE LOVE HIM.
Can I pick another one then?
2) She believes in god, to the full extent.
3) She has a lot of it... guilt for losing so many people and being alone to carry on, and being a burden to Shadow.
4) She forgives everyone, including her cousin and grandfather for turning to the wrong.
Maria: *sulking, snugs back*
BARRY. FOR ALL OF 'EM. :D 'Cause everyone loves a Barry. :3
1) The best kind is horror flicks.
2) Well, he's a disembodied soul. He has to believe in it to some degree. Doesn't really have much concept of religion though.
3) Never felt it.
4) Never had a use for it.
5) LOVE = RIZA
6) Why lick when you can smash it open?
Mumbo~ All of them, yes. =3
1. It's not as good as it was back in the day.
2. He uses magic, and he knows Raven personally. It's hard for him to deny it.
3. He doesn't really think much about it, though he experiences it from time t time.
4. Gives it when people deserve it, often begs for it.
5. Something for much younger men.
6. A one, a two, it's turned into a rabbit.
Prairie, followed by Bruce.