?

Log in

You. Why? WHY DAMNIT?! *insert cliche screams of rage and threats… - The Scribe's Mind - An Exercise in Self Indulgence [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Scribe's Mind - An Exercise in Self Indulgence

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Apr. 3rd, 2007|11:59 pm]
The Scribe's Mind - An Exercise in Self Indulgence
thescribesmind
[deletethe_world]
You.

Why?

WHY DAMNIT?!

*insert cliche screams of rage and threats of finding ways to burn outside the 4th wall*
linkReply

Comments:
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 05:49 am (UTC)
AUGH GET OFF OF ME!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 05:50 am (UTC)
B-b-but... *WIBBLES*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 05:53 am (UTC)
D: What's wrong?!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 05:54 am (UTC)
IT'S JUST A HUG AND Y-Y-YOU FREAKED OUT AND... *WAILS*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 05:54 am (UTC)
D:

... Fine.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 05:56 am (UTC)
*sniffles*

I dun wanna hug a meany grumpy butt like you.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 05:57 am (UTC)
Fine then! >O
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 05:59 am (UTC)
You're getting mad again, Hinoken.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 05:59 am (UTC)
Well, then I'm mad!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:08 am (UTC)
Will I have to take extreme measures then, sir?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:09 am (UTC)
... What can a sick girl do to me?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:10 am (UTC)
This. *hands on his shoulders and then... a cheek kiss!*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:12 am (UTC)
...

Bah. I get worse in a bar at 10 PM. :[
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:15 am (UTC)
Oh fine!

*knee to the groin instead*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:17 am (UTC)
>_>

*steps backwards*

Oh, like a man never sees that coming.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:18 am (UTC)
You're smarter then most the men I know.

*taps her chin*

Come 'ere, I'll tell you something.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:23 am (UTC)
Tell me from here. >[
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:24 am (UTC)
You're scared of a sick little girl? *coughcoughs*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:25 am (UTC)
*approaches, making sure to keep his legs together* >[
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:29 am (UTC)
>>

*leans forward as if to whisper something... instead grabs Hinoken's head with both hands and plants a kiss on his lips*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:31 am (UTC)
*and lo, Hinoken returns it, seeing fit to teach her a lesson*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:33 am (UTC)
>O *flails and backs off, coughing now*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: deletethe_world
2007-04-04 06:34 am (UTC)
*LAUGHING*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: betterprequel
2007-04-04 06:36 am (UTC)
*shakes fist, in between coughing fits, and flees*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)